Monday, April 11, 2011

Colors!

In case you haven't been aware of your surroundings lately, COLOR is what it is all about this spring. As I mentioned in an earlier post, this drastic change from the muted trends of past springs does not mean you need to throw out all your old things and spend a fortune.

I already talked about adding bright colored pantyhose or a tying a light scarf around your neck to spice up any outfit and I stand by my recommendation. Shoes and fun accessories like multicolored bracelets can also adjust the outfits you already own for the new season.

Be bold and try mixing and matching bright colors and prints, even fuchsia and turquoise or green are encouraged. From everything I've seen and read so far, it appears that the rule book has been tossed aside for this Spring, so have fun and be creative with your clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment