Monday, April 18, 2011

Shoes!

I finally got a paycheck last week, so this weekend I decided to treat myself to a shoe shopping spree. As my paycheck is not exactly hefty, I headed to 'shoe mecca' for women without sugar daddies: DSW. I ended up talking myself out of buying 2 pairs and settled for just one pair of wedges, but as I can't get the other out of my head, I might go back and get it this coming weekend. Wedges are great because if you are on the shorter side, like me, you can get some height while still feeling like you are wearing sandals. Bright colors are great for clothing and shoes this spring, but neutral colors will make your legs look longer, so I strayed away from the magenta and turquoise.  Rounded toes have replaced pointe this season and the bootie-style wedge was everywhere I looked.  Here are the two I was deciding between; I took home the gold and tan wedges on the right and am wearing them right now.



Check out DSW if you haven't done so lately. They just got soooo many cute shoes in for the warm weather, so plan on spending some time browsing. Good luck exercising self-restraint!

No comments:

Post a Comment